The coziest and most beautiful season of the year came; welcome fall! For some, fall decoration is a passion. Others like to feel the little touches and take out the fall pieces they have collected little by little out of the boxes. No matter which side you are on, it will be fun to come up with new ideas that will add some warmth and color to your home. Here are inspiring fall decor ideas and tips to cozy up your home!
Key Points Of Fall Decor
In general, little is needed to feel fall: Enjoying this rainy chilly gloomy day by cleaning up the house, lighting some candles, making a living room fort, and cuddled up with blankets. But who can stop adding a few more little touches? So, let’s look at the key points to create a fall decoration:
1. Say hello to fall colors. Warm colors visiting your home is the key point to make feel fall. But this is not a rule; If warm colors are not for you, we’ll find another way.
2. If you are going to use fall colors, focus on items that are easy to change; such as pillows, throws, hand towels, paintings, or wall hangings.
3. We are trying to keep up with the changes in nature, right? Well, bring nature in. Fall leaves, dead grasses, and garlands made with them are enough to fill many parts of the house with seasonal vibes.
4. Embrace soft tissues and get comfy. You know the tissues of this season; knits, soft and puffy fabrics, velvets … You can use these textures in blankets, pillows, and throws.
5. Lighting changes the mood. To set your home’s aura according to the season, warm the lights a little more. Warmer colored bulbs and candles will be enough.
6. Don’t forget the seasonal symbols for the fall decor! You can use the pieces you have collected gradually over the years, or you can feel refreshed with a few new pieces. Pumpkins, lanterns, seasonal paintings; Think about what fall reminds you of.
You can adapt all of these according to your decoration style. The fall decor theme works well with any decorating style, from modern to farmhouse. This way, you can also discover ways to create different versions of your home. You can find inspirational fall decor ideas for every taste below; have a look!